Do you have a passion for cars or bikes? Are you interested in working in the automotive industry maybe as a retail assistant or a vehicle technician? See below for current vacancies and send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that an expired advert on an external job website doesn’t necessarily mean the position has been filled. It is still recommended to send an application to the above email address. Even if nothing is listed below, please feel free to send us your CV anyway and we will get back to you if something suitable becomes available.
The Shortis Group
The Shortis Group is a family-owned and family-run retail sales/trade distribution and fitting bay centres for the motor industry. The company has been trading for over 50 years and has unrivalled experience in automotive parts supply and fitting centres. The Group operates across the UK with a turnover of over £40m.
As a whole, the group employs over 600 enthusiastic staff, owns over 180 vehicles and trades from over 75 sites, the majority of which are freehold.
Part of this group is Wilco Motosave who have 27 sites across Yorkshire, Humberside and Lincolnshire.
Mechanics vacancies available at
- Swinton, Manchester
- Wragby Road, Lincoln
Carrying out services, tyres, exhaust, diagnostics, air con and brake work. Must have experience, preferably fast fit – and a full clean driving licence.
The position offers
- Salary negotiable, based on experience – to be discussed at interview stage
- Bonus scheme giving significant additional earnings potential
- Generous staff discount
- 5½ day working week on a rota system (5 days and 6 days alternate weeks)
- 28 days holiday per annum inc. statutory
- Unrivaled job security and the satisfaction of working for a thriving company
- Genuine opportunities for further advancement, some of our senior management started over 30 years ago as apprentices and worked their way up through hard work and commitment