Make the autumn mornings and evenings a little brighter – and safer – with Ring Automotive’s incredible Xenon150 headlight bulbs.
Ring’s Xenon 150 headlight bulbs flood the road with a massive 150% more light than a standard bulb, meaning the longer, darker nights won’t leave you struggling to read road signs and spot hidden hazards.
They are brighter, whiter and a simple, legal replacement for your normal bulbs.
- +150% more light on the road
- 80m longer beam pattern than standard halogens
- 3700K colour temperature for white light
- No compromise on lifespan – up to 350 hours
- Whiter light gives better reflections from signs and road markings
- E approved and road legal
- Xenon bulbs are award winners: Auto Express Commended three years in a row 2017, 2018 and 2019
Changing to Xenon 150 headlight bulbs, carrying out some simple vehicle checks and practicing good driving habits could really help keep you stay safe on the roads at night and make the shortening daylight hours less daunting.
Thanks to advanced filament technology and use of 100% xenon gas, Xenon150 bulbs emit light that is similar in quality to daylight and can illuminate the road in front of you by an extra 80 metres compared to conventional bulbs.
Not sure which you need?
Contact us and we will help, or ask at your local branch of Wilco Motosave.
Fitted while you wait
Our expert staff can fit your car with new bulbs while you wait.
(Small fitting charge applies)